who's the hardy jacket model for mirror/dash?



The Hardy Jacket


While catching up on Sonic Youth online, I discovered that Kim Gordon (bass/vocals) launched a new fashion line called Mirror/Dash, designed exclusively for Urban Outfitters. I went to the website (see below) and realized that the line currently features a single item: the Hardy Jacket. Of course, what caught my eye more than the jacket itself, was the girl in the jacket.






The Girl in the Jacket


Because I assume I am not the only one asking, who's the girl in the jacket?, I decided to do some research and post my answer here.

After hours of research, I found an article on Teen Vogue that reveals the model's identity.

The girl in the jacket is: Kim's niece, Eleanor Erdman!

Let me know if I've answered your question.








  



Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment